Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rainbow Afghan

I found this design while searching the Internet. Its made up of strips, and I modified the way the strips joined together. I literally had less than a foot of yarn left after making this afghan. In fact I had to modify the fringe due to limited amount of the color yarn. My Mother choose this one, from a group of five that I made for my sisters and her. I told her, "No, it doesn't come with a membership to PFLAG!"

Here is the original pattern that I modified : (they called it a Medallion Strip Afghan)

I don't know the yarn this was made of, since the yarn came from a throw that I frogged . It felt like an acrylic/cotton blend. I used a G Boye hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment