Sunday, July 22, 2012

Current Situation

Well, it has been a long time since I've posted. During the winter I made several large pieces (doilies, all Ondori pieces). If you like making doilies, I highly recommend these designs. I even got over my fear of blocking - it's actually easier than I thought it would be. Unfortunatley I dont have photos to post. i gifted a few of the pieces, and I emailed the recipients to see if they will send me a pic of the piece "in use." My living situation changed this spring, and unfortunately it's not conducive to me being creative. I am SLOWLY working on a crocheted tablecloth, but have only worked on it intermediatly over the past few months. I really want to start work on Tumbling Dice blanket, but I'll need to buy a larger circular needle before I can start working on it. I can't make any promises about when I'll post again, but I will try to make it shorter than the time between my last post and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment